Are you doing Your Job?
Well, the first question to ask yourself is this? "What is my job?"
While you might have been sure of that answer a year ago, many aspects of Sales Management have changed.
Sales Managers have new tasks everyday and others, that were standard before, are now rare or obsolete.
What's a Sales Manager to do?
Join us for this lively discussion led by Linda Colson of Mary Meyer, one of the GSMA's best and brightest. Linda will lead the discussion to cover topics including:
- What are the most valuable skills for a Sales Manager right now?
- How can you manage reps when there is no 'normal'?
- Zoom Sales Meetings - how to make them Productive AND Interesting?
- Using Videos for Training
- Balancing Old and New Methods for Lead Generation and Sales
- What Will the Future Hold?
We've scheduled this discussion for 60 minutes so come ready to listen, ask questions and participate!
Join us at 1pm PST on November 23rd!
Here's the link to the session: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3821348573